This website is operated by Habitat for Humanity Invercargill Ltd (HFHI) trading as Habitat for Humanity Invercargill Ltd (HFHI). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to HFHI trading as Humanity Invercargill Ltd. HFHI trading as HFHI offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
REFUNDS and RETURNS FOR FAULTY GOODS
We have a commitment to sell goods of acceptable quality under the Consumer Guarantees Act. However in case of faulty of damaged goods the following applies:
1. Cash refunds, exchanges of goods or credit for faulty goods will be issued by the Manager. In their absence the Assistant Manager will issue the refund/exchange/credit.
2. No refunds to be given on computer monitors, keyboards, printers, mice etc as these are sold for parts only.
3. No refunds to be issued on Saturdays. Customers will be asked to return to talk to management if a refund is required. Otherwise the customers details can be taken and a refund cheque sent to them in the mail.
CUSTOMER AND STAFF COMPLAINTS
1. If any customer complaints are received the manager will be informed as soon as possible for them to deal with it. In the Manager’s absence the Assistant Manager will deal with the complaint.
2. Customer complaints to be recorded in writing by the person receiving the complaint and a description given of what was said by both parties. Recorded on the incident and accident form by the phone.
3. All staff will be made aware of the correct procedures to adopt in case of problems in the workplace that management cannot resolve. If management cannot resolve a problem all staff are able to contact a support person nominated by the Board. Details of the Current support person is on the noticeboard in the sorting room.
CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
1. If you change your mind about most goods purchased at the ReStore Online Shopping Mall, you have 7 days to return it to the store (however as computer parts are sold for “parts only” there is no refunds on computer parts).
2. Goods can be exchanged for other goods, credit or cash refund by Manager only.
3. Proof of purchase is required. This could be a receipt, eftpos receipt, bank statement showing transaction or record of transaction in our sales book.
1. All goods sold and paid for will be held for a maximum of 2 weeks unless otherwise arranged with Manager.
2. If goods have been paid for and held for longer than 2 weeks if a refund is requested a 10% storage fee will be deducted from the refund monies.
All customers are subject to our cancellation policy, which is strictly enforced throughout the year. Last minute changes made may be subject to additional charges. Additional charges will be billed directly to you.
If you decide to cancel your purchase with us, you will be subject to the following policy:
1. Cancellation fees
The following cancellation fees will apply to all customer’s purchases, regardless of the reason why the cancellation has been requested:
1-a). Less than or equal to 7 days after your purchase: we will provide a full refund of the total owing if there is no damage on the goods.
1-b). More than 7 days after your purchase: We cannot give you a refund.
2. Confirmation of Cancellation
Once you have cancelled your purchase, we will send an email confirmation.
If the email address has changed since the purchase was originally made, you will need to supply us with the new address, so the cancellation can be confirmed in writing.
We will not be held responsible for cancellation confirmation emails not received by the customer due to invalid or expired email accounts.
Customers must be aware that any damage caused to the goods you purchased will be charged to your nominated credit card and will be based upon published repair estimates.
Additional charges will appear on your nominated credit card within six weeks of returning the damaged goods to us.